Half Term Challenge
Brierley Class - Half Term Challenge
Recently, we completed some learning about Marie Curie. Marie Curie was a Scientist who discovered 2 radioactive elements and helped to develop x-rays and treatments for Cancer.
Your challenge over half term is to find out/research about a famous Scientist of your choice. You can choose from the examples at the top of the page or one of your own
Decide how you would like to present your findings:
- You could create a PowerPoint to present to the class OR
- You could make a fact sheet or poster OR
- You could make a model OR
- You could make a short video or blog OR
- You could write a newspaper or magazine article
Why not have a go at some of the everyday learning activities below to keep your brain thinking and learning over the holidays!
Have a fantastic half term!