Hi Turing Class,
I’m missing you incredibly! The last two weeks have felt strange not being in the classroom but it has been so lovely to see pictures of your learning and what you have been up to.
Over the next two weeks I will not be adding daily learning activities. Instead, I have added a bank of activities you can have a go at if you would like to continue learning over the Easter Holidays. Keep having a look as I will keep posting new activities.
It is important that you continue to practise times tables and read each day. You can use the TT Rockstars link below and I have set up a reading challenge in the Easter activities reading section if you would like to join the challenge.
Don’t forget to spend some quality time with your family and do all the things you love. Play boardgames, bake cakes, watch movies, play football, read a book, listen to music or create some art.
You can still contact me on the class email (firstname.lastname@example.org) - it would be lovely to see what you are all up to!
Have fun, be positive and stay safe!
Woodhouses and St Martin's are now sharing online learning.
Remember to share your learning with your teacher at Woodhouses.
Below are a list of websites which we well be using during the period of home learning.
- TT Rockstars - ttrockstars.com/
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- SPaG.com - https://www.spag.com/
- Hit the button - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Spelling Shed - https://www.spellingshed.com/en-gb
- Newsround - https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/news/watch_newsround