There are so many things that you could do to keep writing over the Easter break.
- You could keep a 'Gratitude Diary' where you write down all the things you are thankful for each day.
- You could visit Pobble365 (link below) and write stories linked to the interesting pictures on there.
- You could write Easter poetry. An easy one is an acrostic (template attached below).
- You could create a non-fiction book on something that interests you.
- You could write a newspaper article to reflect the news that is happening around us- this would be great to look back on in years to come.